Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July Weekend Part 1


I know by now most of you had heard that song by David Guetta "Love is Gone". Well I both loved and feared that song. The reason for that is when you are in a long term relationship and have spent such along time with someone one of the biggest fears one might have is if the "Love is gone". Our relationship wasn't in shambles, but like every relationship nowadays we needed some space some time to breathe and find out if there was still love worth fighting for. Unfortunately that space meant more partying, more distractions, possible self destruction for myself, while her space meant more family time and school work. All this partying and freedom made me question if I truly was done.... Lets fast Forward to this past friday. We meet up in 59th street and do a little shopping. We then proceed to eat at our favorite Restaurant Cabana conveniently (located at 60th street and 3rd Ave) after enjoying a delicious and relaxing meal, we contemplate wether we should go watch Hancock or head over to my place. There was to be fireworks that night so I suggested Some Hennesy, Coke and Coronas while we watched The fireworks go off. The view from My roof was fantastic, The privacy was exhilarating. Sharing a classic NY moment like that with her was priceless. One that I soon wont Forget. We have gone on many trips, experienced so much stuff together over the last four years but Its moments like these that make me realize that at least for now The Love ISNT gone....

3 comments:

Alex said...

:) I knew it!!! So you're back togeher! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.