Wednesday, March 5, 2008

1st Post

Now this is just an intro, ive never done sometime like this before. So be kind be gentle and give me some time to improve my game lol.

To be Blunt I'm going to be me. This blog is about my thought my opinions and so forth. Think of it as my Public diary. Anything goes. 

My name Is Mario Andres Arroyave. I was born 1985 the month and the day is not important.
I am extremely emotional I cry hard, I laugh hard, I fight Hard, I love Hard.  I tend to argue a lot but ive definitely been cutting back on that. Its has led to way too much drama. With the help of my dad ive been learning to control my temper. I come from a Religious Background. I am very religious, but i respect others beliefs and hope people can do the same with mine. I am highly obsessed with my old high school I miss those carefree days very much so. I love sneakers, comics and Cartoons. I AM NOT A SNEAKER-HEAD THOUGH. please don't confuse me with one. I own 70+ pairs of sneakers but thats  a story for another day. I own thousands of comics so id rather be considered a COMIC-HEAD. I love reading and immersing myself in fantasy worlds, a nice escape from the harsh realities of our current world. I am a building manager and I love Locks, at one point i was a locksmith but Building management has been paying the bills quite comfortably. But i hope to one day return to Locksmith-ing. Uhm..............
hmmm what else?? Oh im 6' 2" I have been in a relationship for over 3 years, I love her very much so. Shes my partner in crime lol. I have many wonderful friends But growing up the top 2 in no particular order has been Esteban and Franklin. Esteban has been my friend since we were young kids, grew up in the same neighborhood. Franklin was my Best friend in high school. Im Glad that even after all these years i can still count on them as good close friends.
theres many more topics I wish to discuss. But Im going to save those for separate posts.

~Mario Andres~






No comments: