Monday, June 30, 2008

Cafe con leche

I wake up today and all I can think about is my cafe con leche... anyways im beginning a new diet, welcoming in a new roommate(for a month), getting direct tv installed and meeting up with some old HS friends and trying to organize this revolu of an apt... and still all I can think about is coffee. I guess at this point in my life i cant function with out coffee. Addictions can be a pain. I know i have had to deal with a few.. a story for another day. Well i guess i could stop being lazy and walk to the corner and buy one but you wont believe the amount of laziness that i have. Combine that with the fact that i fell od bad over the weekend and bruised my left hip. I wish Gee would marry me and take care of me on the daily... but then i remember shes a "princess" so I guess that would be pointless seeing as she would want me to get/make her breakfast lunch dinner etc.. LOL i have to stop portraying her a s this evil little girl. It makes me look bad because at the end of the day I still love her and I hang with her on the daily so kinda makes me look stupid if she really was this horrible person and i still stuck by her. She has her negatives as im sure I do. But ultimately shes loyal and her biggest crime is wanting to spend all her free time with me(ugh) But as much as guys hate that.. You cant help but feel loved at the notion that they love you that much that they crave your presence at all times... although maybe they are just bored... lol. Women.... anyways im getting hungier and i think eventually my hunger will outweigh my laziness and ill finally be able to get my cafe con leche that i so badly desire......

2 comments:

Alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex said...

All you can think about is your coffee and all I can think about is my stomach ache!