Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Do women really prefer Mr wrong? PART1

What is it about women and the famous "wrong guy for me"? Why is it when you play it cool, take your time show minimal interest, the girl is practically begging you to get married, but the moment you become a sweetheart, write her poems treat her like a princess, she shuns you, picks up your phone calls less and less. You go out of your way to please and they could care less. Why must relationships be so complicated. In my case the girls ive had the most success with are the ones that drive me crazy(as in angry,psycho etc.) so im more prone to be mean, arrogant and somewhat stupid and they end up falling for me and flooding the phone line...LOL But then i meet this one girl who takes my breath away. I flood her with phone calls, I wrote her poems I take her out anywhere she desires and then she dumps me. And im here wondering wtf? what did i do wrong? And why am I more in love with her after she's dumped me? And then it hits me... We are just as bad as women. Our human nature is built so we go after the person who doesnt make us happy but keeps us on our toes. well that is my opinion at-least. 

No comments: