Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"Gee"


She is what keeps me awake at night. She is what helps me go to sleep. As we approach 4 years of being together. I cant help but reminisce on how we came to be. It hasn't been easy. Sometimes its been downright tough. I know i haven't been the nicest person, but surely the same can be said of you. Together we have grown, stepped away from what could have been the norm. You have grown into such a responsible and hard working person, made me proud all the way trough. I sometimes think of what i would have done without you? You forced me to grow up in a time all i wanted to do was play. We have had epic fights, and we have epic days. From the moment i laid eyes on you till today. I know its a month away but happy anniversary is what id like to say!

LOVE YOU!

Mario Andres Arroyave aka Mar Mar

No comments: