Thursday, September 11, 2008

****

Hello,

What a couple of months this has been. So many words could describe it, nerve wrecking, exhausting, emotional,etc.
Im just glad that aug is over. I have been gone for a while. But i hope to be back. This blog is important to me, its a chance to express my feelings and write stuff about my experiences and opinions in life. I hope I can continue to write and enjoy writing without worrying about political incorrectness, or hurting anyones feelings. I have started off light but I intend to get more opinionated and express what lingers in the dark corners of my mind. Although i know some might be offended by my words and opinions I implore you to understand where I'm coming from. Anything i say I express because those are my thought feelings and experiences. I will try and respect others and there opinions but ultimately this is my open journal to the world and I would love to be true to myself above all else. I was gone for a minute, But Im back Hopefully for the long run. Instead of rushing thru the reasons I was m.i.a in this blog Ill write separate Blogs discussing those matters.

Thank you

Mario Andres Arroyave

1 comment:

le0 said...

It's good to have you back. Now keep them post comin.